Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sipps U Turn

Savers who have planned to use self-invested personnal pensions to buy properties in Suffolk will be hit by a "shocking" climbdown by the Chancellor. Two years ago Mr brown said that self-invested personal pensions (Sipps) would be able to gain tax releif on residential property bought after April 2006.
The chancellors pre -budget report said "Sipps will be prohibited from obtaining tax advantages wheninvesting in residential property and other assets, such as fine wines.

2 comments:

GERD Info Guru said...

Hi Bychoice. I don't normally bother with comments but feel a little bored today and am trying to waste a little time. I was just surfing around the net (actually looking for info on Time Share Resale) when I came across your blog. Just wanted to let you that I've gone back and read through some of your past posts. They caught my interest and I can relate to a quite a bit of what you say. So keep it up - I guess.

me said...

Hey Bychoice, how's it going? I just came across your blog and I've gone through a lot of what you've written in the past. I can see what you are saying and can relate to bit of it. Its actually weird that I ended up at your blog, cause I was actually doing an assignment, looking for information on Sell Time Share. Even though your posts didn't exactly correspond to what I'm trying to find, it was still a good distraction. I guess it always is when you've got to do a damn assignment. Thanks anyway.